Wbjee application form has been released. Now all the candidates are going to attempt form fill up. Before doing that most of them are confused about the required documents. Here are the mostly needed information for you that you must have to check before going for form fill up. First of all I want to say this form fill up goes through online. There is no option to fill the form offline even there is no offline printed form available. First of all you have to agree with all terms and condition and rules and regulation published by the board.
LET’S CHECK SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If not maintain any of the rules that is mention bellow your form can be rejected according to the rules of wbjee board.
- Application can only be done only by online. That I mentioned before.
- You or candidate must have a mobile no and unique email id. Because in future all the communication will be done through this phone no. and mail id. So it is one of the most important things that you have to be careful during form fill up.
- Do not attempt to make a duplicate application. This can harm the candidate so mind it.
- Once the registration details that is your father name, mother name, name, gender, and date of birth entered you can’t change it under normal circumstances. Though you can change this I will post another article according to this. So check our website regularly for it.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature according to the information bulletin.
- Do not share your password, security, question even security answered with others.
- If candidate received any SMS /mail related with any problem with photograph and signature then the candidate must take action under one day.
- The amount of application fees to be paid for appearing in the WBJEE-2018 is ₹500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges as applicable. The Examination Fees can be paid either in cash less mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ or in cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan. Payment status is updated automatically and hence should show ‘OK’ immediately after the payment. But in some rare cases it may be delayed due to the Bank’s network delay/failure or transaction failure at the Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG). If the payment status does not show ‘OK’ immediately after making the payment then the candidates are advised as follows, a) If the payment was made by e-challan, contact the bank branch immediately, where the cash payment was made. b) If the payment was made by net banking/debit card/credit card, and the transaction failed at EPG, the candidate has to make payment once again. Do not wait for the last day to make fee payment in order to avoid payment failure by Bank or EPG.
- If any correction other than those that I mention on the point 4 need to be corrected then do the correction within box that pop up or open during this process. In future you can’t do that.
- Make sure that you have received a conformation page after completing the entire process.
At last I want to say all the best.