Hi! here i am going to discuss some very important topic related to NEET 2018. in 2018 CBSE has changed a lots of rules. Some new rules have been implemented. The problem stat arise from then. lots of doubts , plenty of questions of students who are going to be appeared this year. Here I am going to clear your all doubts one by one. Grab a cup of coffee and then start reading.
- First of all I want to say that not be panic because there are lot of technical mistake done by CBSE on their notice. It will be solved very soon. And we will promise you to update time to time.
- Second issue that related to chose seat. lots of people says that if you will not take your seat on your own. let me explain, there are three types of students who are applying for this entrance exam i) English medium, ii) Hindi medium, iii) state board/regional language. Those who are going for English medium they have no problem at all. they have nothing to be worried. Now who are going to appear on Hindi medium. if you chose for Hindi medium then remember your question paper is going to be bilingual that means you would get English paper at the same Hindi and it is applied for regional language too. if you want to chose Hindi medium then please chose Hindi oriented state like Rajastha, up, Delhi, Maharashtra etc etc. if you are going chose for regional language then please go for particular region for particular language like West Bengal for Bangla, Tamilnadu for Tamil etc.
- From this year NEET is compulsory all kind medical admission even for abroad study also. So keep this mind that if you are planning to go to abroad for MBBS then you have to qualify NEET exam. yes not only you have to appear this exam but you have to qualify this also.
- Some of the states announced that if you want to go for any para medical courses then you have to pass the examination too.
- State counseling will be held for Govt. as well as Private medical college. State counseling will be held on 85% all India quota.
- Now I am talking about one of the major issue Additional biology. I hope this is one of the treading topic now. Don’t be panic if you are completing your Higher Secondary study without any gap and have English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry with one mark sheet. Now I am telling this applicable for those who have completed their HS without Biology on any year and further in future they have completed biology, in such case biology will be counted as additional subject. In such case candidate will not be eligible to appear in this examination.
- If you have completed HS in back to back two years then you are eligible but if you have dropped in class 11 or 12th it might be issue.
- private candidate will not be eligible for this examination. Private candidate means the students who have passed from private school or colleges.
These are the important issues that you must have to remember for appearing for medical entrance exam. best of luck.