Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification of Group D recruitment. RRB published a notification on 10th Feb in which total 62907 vacancies for RRB Railway Group D (CEN 02/2018). All the interested candidates are able to Apply Online Group D 2018 application from 10th February 2018 to 10.00 A.M to 12th march 2018 till 23.59 hours. All the Railway Recruitment Cell has already started the process. The recruitment for Group D is going to take place after around 3 years, so all the aspirant apply this exam. So this is a big exam for all madhyamik passed exam. We suggest you to first check all eligible criteria before apply this exam.
Here we have mentioned all the important details about the RRC Railway Group D 2018 Recruitment
RRC Group d Recruitment 2018 Details:
|RRC Group D Recruitment 2018
|Advt No.||CEN 02/2018|
|Date of notification||09/02/2018|
|Organisation||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Total Number of Vacancies||62907|
|Recruitment category||Group D Posts.|
|Age Limit||18 – 33 years|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Qualification||10th or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Start date of online Application||10.02.2018|
|Last Date of Application||12.03.2018|
RRB Group D 2018 Syllabus :
Here, we have mentioned the full syllabus of RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment which has been released on 10th Feb 2018.
General knowledge: The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research. Indian History, freedom Struggle, Geography, Culture & Sports, Economics, General Polity & Constitution of India, General Science, Current affairs & Reasoning and Analytical Ability of 10th Standard.
Awareness: Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
Mathematics: Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Percentage, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Ratio & Proportion, Average, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Partnership, Discount, Time & Work, Time and Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.
Reasoning: Both verbal and non-verbal type. this component may include questions on analogies similarities and differences, spatial orientation, space visualization, problem solving, analysis judgment, decision making, discrimination, relationship concepts, visual memory, observation, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series.
Railway Group D 2018 Exam Pattern :
As we understand, the RRB organization D reputable notification is launched on 10th February. The RRB group D 2018 examination sample is to be had now. we’ve up to date full RRB Group D exam pattern (CEN 02/2018) for all of the posts which can be launched via Railway recruitment board. For the reason that, examination sample is most essential to recognise that how many questions could be requested inside the exam, overall examination training, overall range of marks, negative marking, weight age of each proper solution, and so forth. therefore, candidates are counseled to first study the exam sample earlier than starting practice.
- The Exam will have all Objective Type Questions
- The Questions will be asked of the Subjects such as general awareness/ knowledge/ mathematics / reasoning etc.
- The Questions will be primarily based on tenth class standard.
- Total Number of questions will be 100.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark.
- Time duration of exam is 90 minutes.
Computer Based Exam Pattern 2018:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence and reasoning|
|General Awareness on current affairs|
Detail Application process of RRB Group D 2018 recruitment:
After reading the above details, if you wish to work for the Indian Railway then you can submit application through online mode only. After finishing reading, you must follow below steps procedure to submit Railway Group D Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of RRB Zones (CEN 02/2018)
- Click on Recruitment option on the homepage of RRB
- Select your region i.e. the region for which you want to apply as Indian Railways give option for 21 regions of India
- An Online application will be displayed
- Click on the ” New Registration link”
- Fill the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Submit the form (Stage I completed)
- A Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
- Login again using the registration number and password
- Fill the asked relevant details carefully (Stage II completed)
- Now make the application fee payment through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan/ pay-in-slip payable any bank .
- Download the bank template by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now affix your passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression, also copy the declaration
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions
- Submit the application form but before that check it carefully and take out print for further use.